Website for a biotech industry group
Development of a corporate website for the AMSlab Group
With a presence in over 45 countries, AMSlab is a Spanish group of biotech companies specialising in quality control services and analytical solutions for various sectors: veterinary services, pharmaceuticals, food, and healthcare.
Within AMSlab, several companies coexist that offer innovative solutions to clients worldwide: AMSvet, AMSbiopharma, CIFGA, AMSfood, and Nexotech.
On the occasion of its 15th anniversary, AMSlab presents to Bannister Global the need to renew its corporate website with the following goals:
- Attract and impact AMSlab’s target audiences (commercial and non-commercial).
- Improve brand positioning in search engines.
- Offer a clear image of the group, allowing visitors to have an accurate idea of its technological and professional capabilities.
- Assist in the dissemination of R&D projects from the different companies within AMSlab, a clear demonstration of the group’s commitment to innovation.
- Facilitate the website’s transformation into a tool that helps the human resources team in talent acquisition processes.
In mid-2023, Bannister Global builds a new AMSlab website in two languages (Spanish and English) and tailored to the audiences of the different brands that make up the group. The project has the following characteristics:
- Content restructuring with an SEO focus, through the selection of keywords of particular interest to the brand and the use of best practices for search engine optimization: optimized tagging (titles and meta descriptions), hierarchical heading structure, keyword density, sizes and alternate text for images, URL definition, loading times, etc.
- Emphasis on a structure that facilitates website navigation and usability.
- Updating the visual appearance of the website through a customized design adapted to the new visual identity of AMSlab.
- Custom technical development using WordPress building elements.
- Web performance optimization (WPO) and loading times improvement.
- Integration of analytics through GA4.
AMSlab unveils its new website in July 2023, with notable improvements in content, navigation, usability, and design, as well as a remarkable optimization of performance and loading times.
According to PageSpeed, at the time of its publication, the website has a performance score of 99/100 for the desktop version (100/100 for accessibility, 100/100 for best practices, and 100/100 for SEO), and 94/100 for the mobile version (97/100 for accessibility, 100/100 for best practices, and 100/100 for SEO). These results are the outcome of technical development that prioritized user experience and loading speed, a key criterion for boosting search engine positioning.
How can we help you?
Get in touch with our team and explain us your communication and marketing needs.