Reaction Marketing for 2021
The global health emergency and economic crisis has brought unprecedented disruption to businesses in all sectors. The team at Bannister Global is working hard to identify new strategies and opportunities for innovative connections and pathways for marketing actions that will boost sales.
Our mission is to build marketing strategies tailored to the current situation that are capable of taking advantage of the ‘New Normal’ economy.
Products adapted to 2021
Here at Bannister Global, we deliver digital marketing and sales alternatives adapted to mobility restrictions and social distancing. In 2021 will see changes in the way business is done and we want to contribute to these changes.
The elements included in your traditional marketing strategy for trade fairs (face-to-face meetings, demonstrations, videos, etc.) can be easily adapted to the digital world.
Transferring regular activities such as conferences, presentations, seminars or press conferences to digital environments takes strategies and technology.
If face-to-face contact with clients and potential customers has been diminished or lost during lockdown, you need effective marketing actions to get it back on track.
Resources for the New Normal
Businesses everywhere are faced with an unprecedented scenario and the need to carry out their digital transformation in order to remain competitive. At Bannister Global, we can provide you with a series of resources, reflections and ideas on how to tackle the changes in marketing and communication challenges in the light of the new economy.
- Kit de herramientas para digitalizar tu empresa
- 9 consejos para cerrar ventas en la era post-Covid
- Convierte tus conferencias canceladas en eventos online
- La hora de acelerar el marketing digital
- Las personas, claves de la digitalización
- Ferias en stand by: reemplaza su impacto con marketing digital
- Adapta tu estrategia de marketing a la etapa post Covid-19
Post-pandemic marketing for shopping malls
The coronavirus crisis has impacted on all areas, and shopping malls are no exception to this. What is the use of continuing with a marketing plan that was designed months ago? Now is the time to consider new strategies that will minimise impact.
Marketing for B2B companies: resources for the new economy
Many industrial companies working in the B2B market have seen their plans for 2020 and 2021 seriously disrupted by the crisis. During this period of change and transformation, our goal is to help you integrate strategies into your marketing plan that will keep you active, generating leads that will enable you to meet your targets whilst adapting to the new scenario.
- Comunicación: cómo responder al Covid-19
- Coronavirus: pasos para digitalizar tu empresa B2B
- Marketing B2B: cómo responder al Covid-19
- Cuatro claves de marketing para impactar en compradores B2B
- Evolución del email marketing B2B durante el confinamiento
- Los cinco retos del marketing B2B para 2021
- Ventas B2B: la covid-19 ha cambiado el juego
- Las 5 principales tendencias en marketing B2B para la nueva normalidad
How can we help you?
Contact us and discover how we can help you meet your communication, marketing and PR goals.
If you’re ready, fill in this form and we’ll be in touch.